With the Stix Switch 2-Pack, your lighting options are endless. How? The Stix Switch features the ability to switch between red and white modes with a simple, long press of the power button. So, if you need extra light up front, more visibility at the rear, or a traditional front/rear combo, the Stix Switch 2-Pack delivers.
– 2 to 20-hour runtime
– Headlight or taillight—you decide
– Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions
– Red/Green battery charge level indicator
– Three white modes: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens)
– Five red modes: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens)
– Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed)
– Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays
– Additional mounting options available (sold separately)
There are no reviews yet.