Our new 2Bliss Ready Tire Sealant was custom-designed in partnership with a leading laboratory for tire sealants, and it also underwent extensive real-world testing with our Factory Athletes. What we developed is an innovative, ecological formulation that’s the answer to the requirements that riders like you’ve been demanding. It will immediately seal punctures up to 6mm, whether it be on a road or mountain tire, as well as across global temperatures [-20° to 70°C]. Natural, micro holes in the sidewalls will seal well, and the system is safe for use with latex inner tubes, even inside tubulars. Please note that this sealant is ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so it holds no potential for allergic reactions, and there’s no risk of it creating damage to bike parts.
– Proven by our Factory Team Athletes.
– Seals punctures up to 6mm.
– Performs in a wide temperature range (-20° – 70°C).
– Works in latex inner tubes inside tubulars.
– Ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so there’s no risk of allergic reactions or damage to bike parts.
Recommended sealant amount per tire:
– Road: 24-32mm – 30-40ml
– Open Road: 33-50mm – 50-70ml
– MTN: 2.0-2.3” 80-100ml
– MTN: 2.4-3.0” 100-125ml
There are no reviews yet.