– Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance.
– Ergonomic body made of light but tough composite material
– 220 grams
The ICM won’t just get you home, but will keep your ride going! First introduced in 2004, this proven design continues to win acclaim from editors and riders alike. The new ICM-21 adds new tools including a 1-12 speed chain tool, a Shimano Hollowtech crank cap tool, and 7 & 8mm flare wrenches for disc brake fittings, all while dropping 15 grams of weight. The ICM-21 features tools made from heat-treated tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, a body made of lightweight, but super tough composite material, and two full-function tire levers.
Includes the following tools:
– 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex
– T25 & T30 Torx,
– #2 Phillips & flat blade screwdrivers
– 1-12 speed chain tool
– 2 tire levers
– 7 & 8mm flare box wrenches
– 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 spoke wrenches
– Bottle opener
– Shimano crank cap tool
– Presta valve core tool