Our bestselling M.U.L.E. hydration pack has been part of your dependable support crew for years, but it was time for a tune-up. Enter the M.U.L.E. Pro 14. The same great pack you know and trust with the all-new Air Support Back Panel, plus a few essential additions to take your ride to the next level. Designed with body mapping technology to address areas that retain the most heat, maximum air flows across the back panel to provide comfortable cooling. A lightweight and breathable 3D vent mesh harness helps to keep your load light. A large capacity 3-liter Crux Reservoir, hip belt with cargo carry, and bike tool organizer makes it easy to plan for a full day’s ride. Upgrade to max performance—this pack is also Impact Protector ready and e-bike battery compatible so you can go all out.
– Air Support Pro Back Panel: Designed with body mapping technology to identify and ventilate the areas of the body that generate the most heat. Lightweight and breathable high pile mesh construction.
– 3D Vent Mesh Harness: Lightweight and breathable with added cargo. Designed for all-day comfort.
– Hip Belt With Cargo: Added stability and quick access to essentials
– Helmet Carry: Stow and secure helmet
– Integrated Tool Roll: Keep your CO2 cartridges, multi-tool, and tire levers safe and secure
– Adjustable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
– Impact Protection Ready: Compatible with the CamelBak Impact Protector (sold separately)
– E-Bike Battery Sleeve: Securely and safely ride with a second e-bike battery for all-day adventures
– Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
– Cargo Compression: Cinch down jackets or other items to keep the footprint small
– Soft Lined Pocket: Keep your glasses or goggles safe and scratch-free
– Magnetic Tube Trap Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
– Reflectivity: For low-light safety
– Light Loop: Clip on a light to make the ride to and from the trailhead safe
– Armor Carry: Stow and secure knee and elbow pads on the climbs