Blazing on a budget is how we should describe this light set. Featuring the Dayblazer 550 front light and the Dayblazer 65 rear light, this combo will get you noticed without breaking the bank.
THE PERFECT COMMUTER LIGHT SET.
Get noticed without breaking the bank. Both lights are spec’d with eye-catching BLITZ Daytime Running Mode and a multitude of mounting options. Perfect for city riding.
– Recharge Type: Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
– Brightness: Up to 550 lumens front, 65 lumens rear
– Country of Origin: China
– Recharge Time: 3-hour recharge (front)/2-hour recharge (rear)
– Mounting Options: Universal Mount – Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars 22–35mm in diameter (front)/Versatile mounting system (rear)
– Weight: 177 grams (front 129g, rear 48g)
Run Time :
– Blitz mode (front): 1 hour at 550 lumens
– High mode (front): 1.5 hours at 275 lumens
– Low mode (front): 5 hours at 75 lumens
– Pulse mode (front): 5.5 hours at 100 lumens
– Strobe mode (front): 12 hours at 65 lumens
– Solid mode (rear): 1 hour at 50 lumens
– High flash/Strobe mode (rear): 3 hours at 65 lumens
– Low flash/Strobe mode (rear): 6 hours at 35 lumens
– Group Ride mode (rear): 20-25 hours at 3 lumens
– IP-67 submersible – Ingress protection rating, or “IP Rating,” is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.