BiKASE’s Handy Andy holds all iPhones (in and out of cases), Androids, such as Motorola’s Bionic and Razor, the Samsung Galaxy and many more phones. It quickly, easily and securely mounts with the neoprene Velcro straps. Simply wrap them around your handlebars, stem, frame top tube, or even your backpack for easy access to your smart phone while riding. No tools are required! This phone pouch makes calling or navigating with a GPS or training app simple. The see-through window allows viewing information while keeping your phone or device protected and lets you easily operate the touch screen and talk, too, with the phone in the case. A removable pad is included for those really thick phones.
• Removable straps to use as cycling wallet.
• Mounts on stem or top tube
• Mounts on backpacks, messenger bags, strollers, grocery cart, etc.
• Reflective logo
• 2 Way Zipper Pull
• Material: 840 denier nylon/TPU cover
• 6.75 x 3.5 x 1-inches (fits iPhone 6+ and larger androids)
• 100 grams
There are no reviews yet.